Finally, the weather feels like Fall in Texas. Therefore, if you haven’t unpacked the throw blankets and Fall stems, this is your sign to do it! It’s time to decorate for Fall, y’all.
Consequently, if you are looking for some beautiful Fall decor, everything in our Fall collection in the shop, From: Susie, is currently 20% off!
Made in Texas Wood and Metal Lantern Trays
Today, we are sharing a few different ways to style our Made in Texas wood and metal trays. These trays are handmade by local craftsmen and made to last for years to come.
These gorgeous lantern style trays are available in three wood finishes. For example, choose a natural wood stain, white or a light grey color. Similarly, you can get a set of two or buy individually in three different sizes.
Tray Styling Ideas
When styling trays, typically include seasonal greenery, a candle or set of candlesticks, and books or a riser. In addition, always include something unique like a seasonal, vintage or architectural piece to personalize the space. This is a formula that I use when styling coffee tables, too. However, these trays can serve as functional yet pretty storage, as well. Therefore, use them everywhere from the kitchen and bathroom to the dining and living room.
Many of the products that we use to style these trays are in the shop, From: Susie. For example, wood risers, wood bowls, art blocks, candlesticks, candles and seasonal stems, wreaths and orbs are in the shop now!
Seasonal Greenery + Candle/Candlesticks + Books/Riser + Something UniqueTray Styling Formula
5 Ways to Decorate Lantern Trays for Fall
- Tuck fall stems or orbs into tray with candlesticks and art block sitting on vintage books
- Set a wooden bowl filled with pinecones or acorns or mini pumpkins on larger tray
- Decorate with seasonal candle, vase of seasonal stems and a vintage find
- Stack a variety of different size pumpkins in a set of trays with seeded garland and faux florals
- Fill tray with varying sizes of battery operated candles for a centerpiece
5 Ways to Decorate Lantern Trays Year Round
- Place a candle inside a ‘candlestick ring’ (mini wreath)
- Store rolled hand towels near the sink or bath towels near the tub
- Use the small tray near the kitchen sink to hold dish brush, soap and a small plant
- Create a mini coffee bar with mugs, sugar & cream set, & canister of coffee near the coffee maker
- Decorate with greenery, set of candlesticks, and wood beads draped over books
Fall Decorating Tips
As November draws near, we tend to gather more with family and friends, alike.
Often, we sit around the table to share a meal. Whether it is a formal or casual dinner, read our Ultimate Table Setting Guide for step by step instructions and pictures to set the table.
Then, ensure that it is easy to get cozy in your home with these 7 Throw Blanket Styling Tips. Lastly, read this post to learn my favorite Fall trends, and how I incorporate texture, handmade and vintage into my Fall decor.
Ideas for Fall Decor DIYs
If you are feeling crafty, we have a few Fall DIYs to decorate your home for the season.
First, you probably already have everything you need to make these jute wrapped acorns. For instance, if you have paint, jute, and plastic eggs, you are ready to make this pretty bowl filler. Find the ‘DIY Acorns‘ directions, here.
Thank you for stopping by the blog today for these ideas for Fall decor! Be sure to follow us on Pinterest and Instagram for your daily dose of design inspiration and to see what’s new in the shop for Winter!